- This event has passed.
FUNDAMENTAL CRITICAL CARE COURSE
December 23, 2017 @ 8:00 am - December 24, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Fundamental critical care support course was developed under the auspices of the society of critical care medicine, the USA by multidisciplinary educators in the fields of, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, internal medicine, nursing, paediatrics and surgery.
The FCCS course is a standardized two-day course providing critical care information to those specialists who have no formal training in critical care medicine .the course consists of standardized 16 lectures referenced to syllabus material plus 7 interactive skill stations and pre &post assessment test. Individuals who successfully complete the provider course will receive a certificate of successful completion from a society of critical care medicine, USA.
FCCS Provider Course Objectives
- Prioritize assessment need for critically ill patients.
- Identify appropriate diagnostic tests for the critically I11 patient.
- Identify and respond to significant changes in the unstable patient.
- Be able to recognize and initiate management of acute conditions.
- Dr. B.P.Singh, Lucknow
- Dr. Narendra Rungta, Jaipur
- Dr. A. K. Singh
- Dr. R. K. Singh, Kanpur
- Dr. Yash Javeri, New Delhi
- Dr. Y. P. Singh, New Delhi
- Dr. Kundan Mittal, PGI, Rohtak
- Dr. Arindam Kar, Kolkata
- Dr. Simant Jha, New Delhi
- Dr. Neeru Gaur
- Dr. Kapil Rastogi